On Wednesday, 14 April at 10am, Iterative will host Demo Day for our Winter 21 batch. Demo Day is for an invite-only audience. If you’re an investor or a member of the press, please apply to attend.
- Pitches – Founders from each company will give a 5 minute pitch on their startup
- Question and Answer – Immediately after their pitch, founders will do a short question and answer session with questions from the audience
- Meet Founders – There will be rooms for each company to mingle with the founders
- String Soul – Remote music lessons for kids
- Spenmo – Helping companies manage spend
- GoZayaan – Travel platform for Bangladesh
- Ferne Health – At-home screening services for sexual health
- Duoria – Pinduoduo for restaurants and activities
- CoderSchool – Lambda School for Southeast Asia
- 1Export – Helping Philippines suppliers go global
For more information about these companies, read our Iterative Winter 2021 Batch post.
How do I contact founders?
Attendees will be able to contact founders via email or through our Demo Day website.
What if I can’t attend?
If you can’t make the event, videos of the pitches and question and answer sessions will be made available to attendees after the event. We recommend you register even if you don’t plan on attending the live event. You can register here.
Iterative is a YC style accelerator focused exclusively on Southeast Asia. We invest US $150K into early stage companies twice a year then working intensely with them for 3 months culminating in a Demo Day. You can find out more about the program here and past companies here.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com