At Iterative, we have a bold vision: to increase the GDP of Southeast Asia through entrepreneurship. We think we can achieve this by making entrepreneurship more accessible, but in order to increase accessibility, we need to do two things. First, empower people to believe they can start companies. Second, teach people how to successfully start companies. We work hard to produce relevant and practical content that helps people learn about and be successful at building startups. You’ll (hopefully) see the result of this in our events, articles, posts, etc.
Creating useful and relevant resources is only part of it, though. This content also needs to be easy to find, accessible and structured. We want founders and anyone interested in learning from us to be able to go to a single place to find answers and guidance to all their startup questions. Questions like: When is the right time to quit my job and take the leap? How do I deal with investor rejection? Should I continue working on my startup? How can I find my first customers and how do I turn them into loyal users?
Introducing Startup Academy, a free collection of courses, guides and templates on how to build startups in Southeast Asia.
How it Works
Sign up to learn how to start and grow a startup from founders who have done it before and been successful.
- Sign up: Create a free account to get access to resources in a variety of formats, including courses, videos and templates.
- Pick a Topic: Choose a topic you’re interested in, from starting a startup and validating ideas to growth and fundraising.
- Learn from Founders: Learn from successful founders to gain the insights you need to work through problems and challenges faster.
Who Should Sign Up
Startup Academy is for anyone considering starting a startup, growing an existing business, or simply curious about startups.
- Aspiring Founders: People who are curious about startups and interested in learning more about the journey. You may or may not have a startup idea but are intrigued to learn more about what it takes to start and build a startup.
- Early Stage Founders: Founders who are starting out and working through the initial stages of building their companies. You’ve started your business, and, whether you are one day or one year in, you are experiencing many things for the first time.
- Late Stage Founders: Founders focused on propelling their companies toward strong growth and market presence. You are looking for ways to take your company to the next level.
Learn more about Startup Academy and sign up for a free account here.
Here’s a quick preview of the type of practical and relevant content you’ll see in Startup Academy:
- Framing Your MVP – Get practical advice on how to build MVPs that validate your value proposition.
- How 3 Founders Went from 0 to 100 Paying Customers – Learn the journey 3 founders took to find early users… and how they converted them to paying customers.
- User Insights Deep Dive – Your roadmap to understanding your users. Discover best practices and strategies to get users to talk to you and how to guide the conversation to gain valuable insights.
We’re excited to share Startup Academy with you. It’s a special project that we’ve been talking about for a while, and one that directly supports our vision.
We’re investing in making Startup Academy as useful and helpful as possible to founders and people interested in learning about startups with us. Over the coming months, here are a few things we’re working toward that you can expect to see in Startup Academy:
- Courses – More courses for in-depth learning and steady progress. We’ll include a mix of on-demand courses and immersive cohort-based programs, like our upcoming Validation Program.
- More Content – We want to be as helpful as possible to aspiring and current founders. Stay tuned for fresh and relevant content across all topic categories.
- Community – Community is a huge part of what we do and how we try to help. We’re not sure what this looks like yet in Startup Academy but excited to start exploring and iterating together.